Friday, August 26, 2011

Dear Blog, I am truly sorry.

I'm sorry that I didn't keep my promise,
I said i'm back to blog but I dumped you for so long again ):
Puhleaseee forgiveee meee.

Okay,
so exam is now over.
I swear I was going nuts during exam.
I was like

this.

But now since it's over,
I'm more like
this :D

So,
many things happened.
For example,
I got a position as the vice president of Marketing Society.
Well, obviously I was shocked to get such high position so fast.
As for studies,
Accounts, sigh.
Quantitative Studies, a BIG sigh.

nonono,
I'm not gonna think of studies for the coming 3 weeks.
This I promise you dear brain!
Please rest (:

Before I leave,
I think the photos I posted are all retarded.
So here's a normal one.
Tata humans!
(:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com